Pictured below: Sue, Group Sales Manager at Discover Sarasota Tours. Contact her at [email protected] to book your group tour of up to 30 people.
Book A Group Tour
Discover Sarasota Tours Offers Group Options for ALL 16 Tour Themes
For more information on tours offered, download the GROUPS BROCHURE.
If you have a group of 10 or more people, you can use code TEN to save 10% on tickets purchased on one order. For all other small group orders (2-9 people), you can book tickets online on any one of our available public tours.
When do group tours run?
Most daytime group tours run on Mondays when we are closed to the public or on the day of their tour (specialty tours). Nighttime shows run on their regular nights.
What is cost savings for booking a FULL private trolley?
Guests will save 20% off of individual ticket rates and the private tours are all-inclusive (ticket, tax, and gratuity are included).
Can you pick our group up?
Yes, if you are within a 15-min drive we can pick your group up and return you to your home location for an additional fee that covers the additional drive time.
Can we add a lunch option onto our morning tour?
Yes, we have a NEW Lunch Bunch option below for most morning tours that includes a lunch. More information is included below. Please ask [email protected] about adding this option for your group.
Do you have a nonprofit rate?
We do not have a nonprofit rate but we can remove tax from your order if you provide us with a 501 (c) (3) letter from the IRS.
Large Private Group Tour
2023-2024 Rates & Booking Information
- DAYTIME TOURS (up to 30 people) the fee is $1,439.20, which includes driver and guide gratuities, and 7% tax.
- Dine Along Trolley groups (up to 30 people), the fee is $2,766.26, which includes driver and guide gratuities, complimentary beer or wine in our Tiki Bar before boarding, and 7% tax.
- For Haunted Sarasota Tour group tours (up to 30 people) the fee is $1,595.34, which includes driver and guide gratuities, complimentary beer or wine in our Tiki Bar before boarding, and 7% tax.
- For Murder Mystery Trolley: Who Killed The Circus Queen? group tours (up to 29 people) the fee is $1,597.84, which includes driver and guide gratuities, and complimentary beer or wine in our Tiki Bar before boarding, and 7% tax. Group bookings for this tour are only offered on Thursday or Saturday nights.
- For Christmas Carol Trolley: Letters to Santa group tours (up to 29 people) the fee is $1,597.84, which includes driver and guide gratuities, complimentary beer 0r wine in our Tiki Bar before boarding, and 7% tax.
- If you are booking 46 days or more in advance of the tour, you will pay a deposit of $500 with a credit card to hold the date. You will then pay the balance two weeks before your tour date using the same card.
- If you are booking 45 or fewer days in advance, the full tour amount is due at time of booking to hold your date.
Our cancellation policy for deposit refunds on Group Tours is 50% with 60 days’ or more notice, and 25% with 31-59 days’ notice. We will make every attempt to move you to a new date if you need to change the tour. We do not accept checks. All payment must be made by credit card.
To book, please email your desired date, tour theme, and number of people to: [email protected].
Lunch Bunch Group Tour
Looking for a Tour + Lunch Option for your Group?
Our NEW Lunch Bunch Tour for groups of up to 30 people includes a daytime tour ticket and prix fixe lunch at one of our four VIP partner restaurants.
All-inclusive group fee: $2,655.84. Deposit of $1,000 is due at the time of booking.
Our Amish Experience Tour: Bridges to Understanding Lunch Bunch Tour includes the USA Today award-winning BEST Buffet in the Country dining, your selection of pie, and time for shopping at Carlisle Gifts. (Arrival at Trolley Cottage at 9:30 AM, Tour 10 AM-11 AM, Shopping 11:05 AM-11:35 AM, Lunch 11:35 AM-12:35 PM, with return to the Trolley Cottage by 1 PM.)
- Der Dutchman (with shopping at Carlisle Gifts Sarasota) – Lunch includes the full buffet, beverages, and a variety of slices of their famous pie pre-set on your table. Plus, get 20% off your purchase at Carlisle Gifts!
Each of these Lunch Bunch Tours include your choice of appetizer, main course, and dessert. Tax, gratuity and transport to and from restaurant are included. These Lunch Bunch Tours run from 10 AM-12:45 PM (Arrival 9:30 AM, Tour 10 AM-11:30 AM, Lunch 11:30 AM-12:30 PM and return to Trolley Cottage by 12:45 PM).
- Wink Wink Modern Lounge – A selection of sharable appetizers for the table, beverages, choice of entrée (Very Modern Burger or It’s a Chicken Sandwich), and Chef’s selection of sharable desserts.
- Bevardi’s Salute – Light family style offering of Caprese Salad, Bruschetta Pomodoro, and Fried Calamari. Choice of Main Course: Salmon on Caesar or Parmesan Chicken, One Cannoli and One Profiteroli for dessert. Ice tea and soda included. Lunch Served with Italian bread.
- Clasico Italian Chophouse – Two family-style apps to share with the entire group (meatballs and fire-roasted artichokes), lunch entrée, and family-style shared assorted desserts. Water, soda, lemonade, and iced tea are included.
Small Private Group Tour
Groups of up to 9 guests will travel in our comfortably air-conditioned high-top van.
As long as the Tour Guide is available, Groups can pick the date for their tour; it does not need to be a regularly scheduled public tour date.
Price is $513.61 and includes handling fee and gratuities, and 7% tax.
To book, please email your desired date and time, tour theme, and number of people to: [email protected].
Full amount due at time of booking.
Small Group On Public Tour
For smaller groups, 10-29 people, get 10% off each ticket if you buy as a single group with one payment.
To book your group on a public tour and get 10% off each ticket, just email: [email protected]
DST GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY
Our cancellation policy for deposit refunds on Group Tours is 50% with 60 days or more notice, and 25% with 45-59 days notice. There are no refunds for tours cancelled with less than 45 days notice. We will make every attempt to move you to a new date if you need to change the tour. We do not accept checks. All payment must be made by credit card.